Monday, November 24, 2014

2014 Route 66 Half Marathon

So it is tough running two half marathons in two weeks. My legs did not like me very much. My time was s bit slower at 2:09:04, but I am proud of it. Tough course, but made it through respectably and there was beer at the end!

Pre-race
Drones taking pics at the starting line. Creepy as all I could think about was skynet from terminator. 
Obligatory pic of Route 66 bridge coming in on last mile. Can you tell my camera phone lens was covered in sweat?
Post- race with beer in hand! 
Then wonderful bruch at Dilly Deli in downtown Tulsa including tea and mimosas! I had the chorizo breakfast quesadilla. 
Love there ladies and super proud to  have such wonderful running buddies!
Spent the afternoon with the boys watching the first Hobbit movie as it is tradition to watch everything Lord of the Rings over the holidays! 

1 comment:

  1. Go girl!!! I am so impressed! How wonderful that you have such good running friends over there. Enjoy a little relaxation time and remember to slow down for me in December :)

    ReplyDelete