Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Thumbs Up!

I survived my second day of Managing for Safety Pergormance training despite a scratchy throat and drippy nose. Today contained much more useful content that I will actually apply to situations with my group. 

Tonight's dinner was a success. Thumbs up from both boys. I made Great Grandma Helen's cheesy chicken noodle bake (which my Mom made for Greg and I when we were young)but modified with green chiles. 

Now waiting for the boys to finish showers do that Zach and I can work on spelling. Here is a flavor of his typical worksheets. Are you smarter than a 4th grader? 





1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, I can do the second and third sheets okay, but because I can't quickly visualize and therefore hate problems like those on the first sheet, the answer is probably NO! Failing to do a third of the assignment probably would earn me an F! Luckily, Zach is not like me that way.

    ReplyDelete