Tracy and Larissa were speedy and made 1st and 2nd place in their age group. I placed 5th in mine with my 29:34. I need to work on my speed I guess, although really proud of my time since I ran yesterday morning and swam for 45 min after work.
Immediately after completing the race, I jogged a block north to the fitness center for BodyPump class. Then came home to burgers on the grill and giant salads with the boys. Then I played ball and rode bikes with Zach and Ash while Derek went to Lowes to buy grass seed and other items for his recent projects. I ran some errands this afternoon and finally sat down at 4pm. By 5 pm I was ready to eat the house. So we went out to eat at a new Mexican restaurant in town, El Maguey. Yummy! The pics say it all. Sorry I started eating before I remembered to take a photo. Chicken enchilada with tomatillo sauce. Chicken enchilada with chipotle cheese sauce. Papas (potatoes) seasoned with chorizo and steamed veggies.



Tommi, you look fantastic! I can tell you've been working really hard. Enjoy your rest day today, those are just as important and yu deserve it!
ReplyDeleteThat MEXPLATE looks yummmmmmmmmmmy!
ReplyDeleteGary, Mexican is always yummy! This is why I run, so I can eat!
ReplyDeleteA new Mexican restaurant. Add to the agenda for next time I'm there!
ReplyDelete