Sunday, April 27, 2014

No rest for the weary!

Ok, so today has not been the relaxing day originally planned. After breakfast, I got this bug to start cleaning out the kids rooms/ toys. (As I said I have had all of this energy. Plus a great waffle breakfast had me in a good mood!) This led to the bins in the living room, which led to the laundry room cabinets, which led to my closet, which led to the hall closet. Five bags for goodwill later, I am now at the gymnastics center with Ash at a friend's birthday party until 4:30pm. The kids are having a blast. 


Yummy strawberry cake!



So busy! We did get quite a bit of rain this morning, but storms were minor and now the weather is beautiful and in the low 70s. Zach and Derek were headed to Lowes for more supplies. More laundry to fold when I get home and then maybe time to relax. Ha! Next weekend we will tackle the garage cleaning and organization! 

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to be FINE SHAPE and HEALTHY...just look what you can accomplish.

    Now if you could pass some of that to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you getting ready to move again???

    ReplyDelete