Ha! I want one!!!!
Saw this truck on the way into Walmart during some afternoon grocery shopping. Quite entertaining. All sorts of folks were running up to the vehicle to snap pics. Before Walmart, we started off our day with a lazy breakfast. While the kids watched cartoons and saved their yards from zombies, I headed out for another 14 miles bike ride. Only 38 more miles to go until I am done with the iron man triathlon challenge. Swimming and running segments are complete! After I got cleaned up, we went out for Mexican lunch, then to Sooner Park to play some Frisbee golf and have fun. Now we are back home and the boys are back to zombie action while I finish chores getting ready for work and school tomorrow. (Wait a minute! Not fair! I want to play too!!!!) First things first though...time to take another ibuprofen. (Getting old stinks!!! I do not remember feeling pain as a kid!!!)
That truck is awesome.
ReplyDeleteYou didn't feel pain as a kid because there is NO WAY you pushed your body as much then as you are doing now!
ReplyDeleteAmen to Dixie's comment. You were an active kid' but not as active as your current program.
ReplyDeleteCourse the sad thing is, my motivation for doing this is purely for a technical t-shirt (for which I paid a $20 fee to "enter" the program). I do not even know what the t-shirt looks like. Not sure the pain is worth the t-shirt- ha! It better be a damn nice t-shirt!
ReplyDeleteCourse I guess I will ahve the satisfaction of being able to tell everyone that I am crazy and was able to do all this in 4 weeks...
Ok- I was LESS active and more skinny then. Now I am MORE active and less skinny. NO FAIR! NO FAIR! NO FAIR!
ReplyDeleteI bet the t-shirt is awesome. If not, you can write "I'm awesome" in sharpe (sp?) on the back of it. You look fit now...much better look. I thought of you this morning as I went on my morning run...thanks for being so inspiring!
ReplyDelete