That afternoon, everyone primarily relaxed at home and played the new game "Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time". (Seriously we have been waiting for this game to come out FOREVER!!!) In this game, you get to defend your yard from Egyptian zombies, pirate zombies, and cowboy zombies. Very cute!
I am still really sore from my first spin class. There are muscles in my legs that I never knew that I had. I have decided that spin class is basically doing continuous lunges (on a bike) for an hour. OUCH!!! It is very painful going down stairs. However, I need to get more mileage in to complete my triathlon goal. So, while the boys were gaming, I hopped on my bike yesterday for 17 miles. Luckily, spin cycle muscles and normal bike riding muscles are different. What wonderful weather for a ride on the trails. Of course, this morning I am sore in DIFFERENT places. Oh well... More ibuprofen for me!!!!
The weather continues to be gorgeous, so probably more outside activities are in store for today in addition to the usual laundry and grocery shopping. Maybe another bike ride. Perhaps Frisbee golf. Definitely an opportunity to grill lunch or dinner and sit out on the deck.
Looks awesome! Also looks like you are happily and officially back in the groove after the trip out East :) We are almost completely recovered...still a little pooped, but glad to be home. You inspired me to look into teaching SPINNING classes here...thanks! Good luck getting rid of the soreness :)
ReplyDeleteActually Jenny, going to sit down on the toilet is like the worst pain ever. Derek thinks it is terribly hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!! I feel your pain, really I do. I haven't taken a spin class in a while, but I know how rough it is getting back into it.
ReplyDelete