Saturday, June 8, 2013

With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility!

Plus a family that runs in superhero costume together is just WAY COOL!!!!

This morning, we Super-Millers drove downtown to participate in the first annual Superhero Dash 5K and 1 mile fun run!  It was a festive time and quite a small race.  Most participants got in the mood and dressed as superheroes!  Tracy took lots of pictures (so many of these are stolen from her.)  We had a great time.  The boys came in 4th and 6th in the fun run! I came in first in my age group in the 5K.  Yay!  After the race, we walked to the library to get stocked up on more books.  Now it is time for burgers on the grill.  Yum!!!









In other news, Zach had a great first week of summer camp including a some pool time on Wednesday and a trip to the Tulsa Zoo yesterday.  Derek helped organize and has been participating in a stair climbing challenge at work.  Ashton continues to be...well...Ashton!  Snickers is glad to have a reprieve from all of the storms.  We have been taking nice walks at night, and she is very good about reminding me when we need to go! 

Notice that I have changed up the blog yet again.  the previous layout was awesome and all,  but I had a hard time formatting everything when I wanted to post an update.  Plus I think this layout is easier for comment-posting. 

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! (Or should I say super?) GREAT family shot and what a fantastic family activity! Way to go Tommi on first place in your age group! Woohoo! That would definitely be a fun event to join you guys for one year :) I like this new layout, too. The old was also cool, but it IS easier to comment here (possibly because I'm old and it takes me a while to learn new things). Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this layout much better!
    Love your superhero family!

    ReplyDelete