Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Treats!!!!

 Case in point- AWESOME and YUMMY box of truffles was waiting for us on the front porch when we arrived home from work yesterday from Grandpa Gary and Lori.  Thanks!!!!  We have been having a good time sampling them for dessert - 3 truffles per night - kind of fun trying to section hard chocolate spheres with a  knife so that each one of us gets a taste- they sort of explode which is quite entertaining...and yummy!  The 4 x 6 box has also been great for the kids to practice counting and multiplications skill as well as subtraction as the treats get gradually eaten!!!!
And we finally have SNOW!!!!!  The snow started while I was in Ponca with big, fluffy flakes coming down by 4pm.  The snow has finally reached Bartlesville as of 7pm.  Not much accumulation, but pretty all the same.  The kids really want it to keep coming down and lat so they can build a snowman tomorrow (and I am secretly praying for a snow day).  But not much likelihood that will happen.  Oh well... stay tuned...


I just got done putting together the boys' valentines so they are all set for school parties on Thursday.  I am not going to veg with Derek in front of the TV.  I have not been feeling very well since running a really hard speed workout last night on the treadmill- taking a much needed night off tonight!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Feel better! Eat more truffles and play in the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to borrow the boys so I would feel better about snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's snow...we haven't had much here in Plymouth!
    Glad to hear the Truffles arrived!...ENjoy!

    ReplyDelete