I am currently in the Tulsa airport waiting for my flight into Houston and then on to Cleveland, OH. I will be out there thru Thursday with others in our Lubricants business unit to visit Lubrizol, another one of our product additive supplier companies. Got to the airport in good order and am now sipping a chai, working emails, and obviously updating the blog. The week should go fast and then I will be back with my boys! Thanks again Tracy for running this morning!
A few more items. Thanks again Aunt Lillian and Grandma Evelyn. We really enjoyed hearing about your memories of Amelia Earhart and reading the book containing Ernie Pyle's aviation columns!
Also yay for Greg, Jenny, and Wyn who have successfully moved to Sweden. They are currently in temporary housing until all of their furniture and stuff arrives in a couple weeks. We can't wait to see photos of their new permanent place and hear about all of their adventures as they explore being in another new country.
No comments:
Post a Comment