Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Virgin Steps on New Carpeting
It was so fun to come home after a long day in Ponca City to a house filled with new carpeting. The house now looks and smells so much fresher! Mike and Tracy came over to check out the updates. I also gave Derek a brief Skype tour. I'm really tired tonight so will hit the hay early. Sore throat was on fire last night about 2am. I gargled with cranberry juice. It helped but I don't recommend doing that- ouch! It was all I had besides water. I also took a Tylenol. It was basically gone when I got up at 5:30am. Just a bit tender. However, after all of the talking that I have been doing this evening it is a bit scratchy again. So I am going to go shut up, enjoy some tea with a book and have lights out by 9:30pm! Then up for a run with the girls bright and early tomorrow. Yippee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment