My apologies for the lack of posts this weekend, but Derek and I have both been under the weather. My sore throat from this past week has morphed into a bad cold. Derek has also been wiped out by something similar. So we have both been alternating napping and watching the kids. I felt pretty good yesterday and ran some errands, but today and draining like a leaky faucet- never to be far from a kleenex box. It took all of my energy to do the laundry and haul out suitcases and start packing items for our move.
The highlight of the day was from an unexpected visitor. Snickers happened to tree, or more accurately fence, an opposum around 11:30am. When I went to investigate what the storm of barking was all about in the backyard, this is what we saw. Sort of ugly and cute all at the same time. Never a dull moment in the Miller household.
Ok- time to tuck the kids into bed and veg in front of the TV. We are going to watch The History Channels "Hatfields and McCoys".
I'm no expert, but I think the first photo of the opposum is good enough to enter a contest.
ReplyDelete