Well, Derek and I both made it through a half day of work before needing to come home and pass out. This virus we both have has really been a wipe out. However, after another afternoon of more sleep I think we are both on the mend.
Hard to believe we will be back in Omahoma this weekend (Ash's way of saying Oklahoma- sooo cute!). I have started packing essentials for the inevitable camping in the empty house. Made a list of all the things we have to do tomorrow in prep for the movers. Defrost fridges, throw away excess food items/trash, mow lawn, etc. Thursday will be a busy day!
Not much else is new. Zach's new favorite game in Battleship (since we went and saw the movie). He is actually quite good at it. Iron Man is missing again. Off to go hunt downstairs. Ugh! More soon!
For those of you wanting our new address it is the following:
3016 Claremont Drive
Bartlesville, OK 74006
cell phone numbers will stay the same: 281-387-3531, 281-386-9066
No comments:
Post a Comment