Friday, December 9, 2011

Wyn says, "Why is Daddy up so high?"

"To take a really cute pic of Mommy and me."

Aunt Tommi thinks this pic is soooo cute!  Wyn reminds me of when Zach was of a similar age.  He liked to lean back and look at us too (see below).




I am sending little get-well hugs to Wyn who is currently recovering from her first cold.  Tell Wyn her Auntie Tommi also has a cold and has also not been sleeping well.  I was told by many people at work today that they loved my sexy exorcist voice!  Luckily Derek and the boys are taking good care of me tonight.  Derek made homemade potato soup today during his day off.  Yum! 

Yay for the weekend.  Hopefully I will have enough energy to clean up the house a bit tomorrow and put up the Christmas Tree.  Tonight, however, will be all relaxation and perhaps a movie!  "Green Lantern: Emerald Knights" - Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! How cool to see the similarities between cousins and I love those pictures of you guys :) Tommi I hope you feel better! Tell Derek I'm going to make potato soup, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing when I saw the picture of Wynter and Jenny - just like Zach! Derek will you make me homemade potato soup when I come even if I'm not sick? Sounds soooooooo good.

    ReplyDelete