Thursday, November 3, 2011

What is Real?

Derek and I had a great time this evening attending the Houston Symphony's performance of the entire score of The Matrix movie live to the film.  The composer of the score, Don Davis, conducted the orchestra.  What a treat!  An outstanding performance and an outstanding movie.  The other cool thing was that all of the usher wore shades like Neo- a nice touch!

Proof that Derek and I were actually there (too bad the picture did not turn out better...)

View from our seats


The conductor and composer, Don Davis

Thanks to Dixie and Cliff who are here visiting and who babysat the boys while we enjoyed the show.  Derek and I will both be taking the day off tomorrow to visit with them.  First line of business will be to go out for breakfast.  YUM! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun. Shawl looks great! Big Hellos to Dixie and Cliff. Hugs for the boys and Snicks.

    ReplyDelete