Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011!

We will ignore the not so fabulous part of the day where I had to go into work at 6:30am and get right down to the evening's festivities.  The boys had a fun time at their respective parties at daycare.  Here are some cute pictures of Ash's class all dressed up, including the teachers.  Ash masqueraded as a jack-o-lantern. 


Upon returning home (and after a rushed dinner and homework session) Ash quick changed into Super-Ashton and Zach became Animal Explorer Extraordinaire! The boys then set out for tricks and treats while Snickers and I manned the home front (or more accurately, I handed out candy while Snickers whined and barked with severe frustration after being cast out to the backyard). 





Zach and Ash came home with a TON of loot after just going up our street and around a cul-de-sac.  I think Zach enjoyed himself even more helping me hand out candy to all of the ghosts and goblins who visited us!


We ran out of candy about 8:45pm (5 huge bags).  I have all of the lights off now, but people are still ringing the doorbell (which is going unanswered, amazing how many people just don't get that no lights means no candy).  Derek and I also just remembered that we needed to put our new registration stickers on the cars (they expire tomorrow).  We fit right in with the roving Halloween crowd, wandering around our driveway with flashlights...

Anyway, it was a fun night for all.  Enjoy the pics.  Now I must prep a bit for my presentation tomorrow.  Boo!

1 comment: