Yesterday went far too quickly. We went to Chuy's for a late lunch/ early dinner, then hit the grocery store. DARN! No strawberry/mango jam and no Spezi (can't find them on Amazon.com either..pout pout). We then came home and watched a few episodes of Star Wars Clone Wars with the kids before bedtime. then Derek and I watched the ND/USC game.
Derek just left to fly to Bartlesville for two days for work :( Definitely too quick since my return. I miss him already and he has been gone only 5 minutes.
The boys are currently playing Super Mario something or other. I am going to try and wean them off to read some Halloween books. We had fun putting out some Halloween decorations this morning. This coming weekend's plans include carving Jacks and baking Halloween cookies (cookie cutters are already out and ready- now to decide whether to make anise or sugar cookies...decisions decisions...).
Tonight's dinner will be spaghetti or hot dogs and macaroni- I'll let the kids decide. Then it will be bath time. Then we will light all of the halloween candles and have one last story before bedtime.
Then I will prep for Halloween by opening my work email to see what nightmares await from my absence. The email list will likely be long and tedious- ha! I also have to get my head back in the game for a presentation I will be leading tomorrow afternoon. Never a dull moment. (Wow- just thinking about work makes me want to go back on vacation...)
Ok, time to bribe the kids to put down the video games...
Hmm, guess you need to come back here for those items :)
ReplyDelete