So, I was sitting here on my computer doing work, when I received an email that I had won a drawing at work today for one of six free race registrations for the upcoming Susan Komen Race for the Cure 5K on October 1st. The Women's Network at work had a booth all about the event by the cafeteria during lunch where you could enter the drawing, get free SFP lip balm, and learn about breast cancer awareness. So, yay! Free race registration! Now I have to run the race!
Ok- work is done. Time for a shower (I stink REALLY bad as I ran a 5 mile ladder speed workout on the treadmill tonight). Then off to bed as it is WAY past my bedtime. Ugh! Ashton is coughing again :( Time for more medicine...
Greg- let me know if you want me to send you my speed workouts for your gym-training pleasure. Tonight's workout was the following: 1 mile warm up (1600m), 1200 m, 1000 m, 800m x2, 600m, 400m, (with 200 m recovery between each segment), and 0.5 mile (800m) cool down. I'd have to send you the speed bracket sheet separately. I am sure you run a faster pace than I do!
Congratulations! What a great motivator! Whether Greg wants them or not, I wouldn't mind seeing them... :)
ReplyDeleteRun Tommi run!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, that is run!!! run, run, run!!!
ReplyDelete