Monday, July 25, 2011

We miss you Grandpa and Grandma!

We had a really nice visit with Grandpa Randy and Grandma Peggy this weekend and were sorry to see them leave this morning.  Here are some highlights from the weekend. There was A LOT of lego activity!!!!  Snickers also had a great time with great evening raus and lots of attention.  The kids did get outside a little bit in the mornings for some water play before it got too hot. 










 
Today was a typical Monday- relentless work...  I am exhausted tonight.  Derek and I plan on vegging out in front of the TV as soon as the kids are in bed.  It is currently thunder-storming.  So relaxing (for us, but Snickers is a bit freaked out!).  Zach started art camp this week.  The kids will have an "art expo" on Friday afternoon.  How fun!

Mom- thanks for the fun little outfit- it was delivered today.  Love it!!!!  Derek says it says "retro tennis player/naughty school girl look".  I'll wear it for our planned outting this weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures! I wish we had been there, too...hopefully one day soon :) I really like that one of Snickers on Mom2's foot. Cozy! Perhaps you should post a picture of the new "naughty" outfit? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually- that is my foot :) Picture of the outfit to come this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete