Firstly- choice quotes over the past few months:
Zach made "bikini bread" with Grandma Dixie while we were in Indiana. - July 2011
Zach to Derek while playing in the bath: "Daddy? Will I have a big penis like you when I grow up?" Ash in response: "Wow! I have a big penis too!" - May 2011
Zach has been having a great time with art camp this week. He made a self-portrait today.
Yesterday he drew a picture of Grandpa Paul's house and garden in Indiana. (Dixie- please share with Paul. I will send him the original.) Zach said that he would have drawn goats in the picture too, "but they don't live there anymore".
And for Aunt Jenny- here is my "naughty tennis-girl" outfit :)
Ha!...I realized that in one of the last posts I spelled cuisine with a "q". I guess I have q's on the brain (and a lack of ability to spell correctly). Time to turn spell-check back on.



Hahahhaa, that quote is funny every time I hear it. I LOVE the tennis outfit! The two different straps are totally awesome! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteWell you know, you are your Mother's daughter! Just ask your Dad about working crossword puzzles with me.
ReplyDelete