Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Congrats on 41 years together!!!!


Meanwhile, I am playing single parent in the Miller household while Derek is on travel in Oklahoma.  So far so good.  The boys helped me cook goulash (a.k.a. Greg's favorite dish- Grandma Peggy's recipe from when Greg and I were kids- yum!).  Then we took a family raus around a couple cul-de-sacs.  It was a very SLOW walk, but fun chatting with the boys.  We saw the funny chattering ducks that land on roofs again.  Zach also told me all about his camp this week - all about machines!  They built cars today.  He was ever so thrilled.  After baths, books, and bed, I hopped on the treadmill for an hour- getting my mileage back up again after taking a month hiatus.  It felt good.  Plus I distracted myself by watching The Hangover (watched the first half on Saturday).  What a CRAZY movie!  Not something I would recommend for my Moms and Dads- but Greg - you were right- CRAZY!  I think my favorite part was the wedding singer at the end.  I cannot believe the song he was singing!!!!!  Anyway, just got off the phone with Derek who is trying to think up a 2 minute talk topic for his presentation skills training class tomorrow.  He was thinking of giving a talk about why presentations are stupid- ha! I am now off to take a much needed shower and then snuggling with Snickers on the couch with my book.  More soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Love The Hangover. Now, you have to see the second one. It's even more over-the-top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back to running again!

    ReplyDelete