We started off the weekend by trying a new pizza place last night near our house called "Fat Tonys". It was excellent! We enjoyed a New York style pizza with pepperoni, italian sausage, onions, green olivess, and mushroon. We will definitely be going back and using it for carryout in the future! This morning I felt the urge to get out on the trail for a run. I left the house about 6:45am after setting the boys up (yes they were awake that early) with cartoons. I ran the route that we took on our family walk last weekend. It was actually almost 5 miles long!!!!!! Wow! We just got done enjoying Shipley's Donuts (the local donut chain here in Texas). Yummy! We are now going to get ready to head out to enjoy some Rodeo action. More to come!
Oh yes- a big HELLO to Greg and Jenny who are currently in Greece! We are jealous and are enjoying the pictures on your blog.
Hello back! :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I slept until 8AM this morning. Must have needed it! The girls are dragging me on an 8 mile run tomorrow! Miss you!!
ReplyDeleteSo many food choices--I'm jealous!
ReplyDelete