Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

The kids had a fabulous day at school and daycare with partying and sweets all day long.  They were both sugar-high and tired by the time we picked them up in the evening.  They had a blast playing outside before dinner and enjoyed getting their "luv-bugs" from Derek and I.  (The luv-bugs have zip pouches so they can carry around small toys,etc.) 



We had a nice weekend eating at Chuy's tex-mex (a place we loved to go to in Austin).  It was just as good as we remembered it- perhaps better!  I also ran 6 miles on the hike/bike trail near our house for the first time as we had such lovely weather.  I ran again tonight on the treadmill.  Now and headed to the shower and then work work work.  Hugs to all!  XOXOXO!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Valentine's Day! I was telling my friend Kristin all about Zach's Iron Man Valentines, and we were reminiscing about how fun it was to exchange when we were younger. I told my students, and they thought it was awesome...apparently they don't do that here.

    ReplyDelete