My feet love my new sandals with fuzzy insides! (Thanks Mom!)
They are especially awesome after a run :)
Been bad and had huge hamburgers last night at Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Their "regular" cheeseburger has TWO patties on it. Next time I'll know to get the "small". Then we had pizza tonight to celebrate getting bonuses at work. ConocoPhillips had a great year! We are now that much closer to retirement (or at least getting the boys through college)! I guess going gray from working so hard does have a few perks.
In my little spare time, I am currently reading the book "A Game of Thrones"which is part of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series by George R. R. Martin. The book has been made into a new HBO series which will premier in April so I had to get my hands on it. The story is great! It is like the Sopranos meets Lord of the Rings with a bit of True Blood thrown in (there are ice vampire like creatures). Such a great escape!!!!
Derek and I have also been enjoying watching the old TV series "Twin Peaks" on DVD. Very weird and twised and totally worth seing David Duchovny (Fox Mulder from the X-files) dressed in drag!


So glad you like the sandals! I guess we forgot to tell you about the burgers at Five Guys - made the same mistake the first time we went to the ORIGINAL Five Guys in Arlington. Hondo was ecstatic, though. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteAwesome to everything :)
ReplyDeleteSo YOU'RE why the price at the pump hasn't gone down!
ReplyDelete