Today was eventful. My work group took me out for lunch for my 5th year anniversary working for ConocoPhillips. We went to a Mexican place called La Hacienda. I had the equivalent of a wet burrito. It was very tasty! Their chips and salsa were also very yummy. My treadmill was repaired and adjusted tonight- yay! No more belt slipping and banging sounds. I may do an easy walk tonight (as I am sore from running the last two evenings), but plan to take full advantage tomorrow night! Zach has gotten his 5th green smilie face in a row! Yay Zach! He now routinely takes his lunch to school in his new Star Wars lunch box with sanwich cut into the shape of either the Milennium Falcon or a Tie Fighter. Not much new with Ash and Derek - both are happy and well (Derek just got done doing Wii Fitness which sounded like an elephant was going to crash through the ceiling, but I digress...). We are getting together with friends on Saturday for a cookout. Should be fun!
Oh yes, I signed up for an energy industry finance and economics course (investment appraisal) at the Colorado School of Mines for a week in May. I received my "prereading materials" already = 200 pages to read plus homework calculations. AND I got the joy of buying an HP financial calculator. Please someone remind me again why I got a PhD in CHEMISTRY??????
Ok- kids are melting down (tired) in the bathroom. Gotta go help Derek! More soon!
Kid's in bed...they are no longer screaming/crying = Derek and Tommi sane :)
Just finished a 30 minute interval walk on the treadmill. Fixed treadmill = happy Tommi!
Now for more work, work, work... work = not so happy Tommi, but glad tomorrow is Friday!
PhD? because we need people that understand experimental controls making informed decisions in management. Or not.
ReplyDelete5 years since you left XOS? wow, time flies. Had lunch with George over Christmas when we went back to LA.
Enjoy Golden, try not to sample too much if you tour the Coors plant (and try to see NREL).