Day 2 of our trip consisted of a trip to Norman, OK to visit the Sam Noble Oklahoma Natural History Museum. The highlight of the exhibits was the dinosaurs of course.
A Snack-O-Saurus????
The Chocolate Exhibit was also neat! The boys liked sitting on these truffle-shaped seats.
The Indian Canoe was also a big hit!
We then drove to downtown Oklahoma City to the Bricktown area for lunch. We ended up at the Iguana Mexican Grill (more Mexican of course) and then hit the cupcake specialty shop next door and picked up so delicious food coma inducing goodies. Zach picked out a chocolate cupcake. Derek and I both got keylime cupcakes. How Yummy!
We came back to the hotel ~3pm for some quiet time. Derek says he is in the mood for steak for dinner. I have more of a light salad in mind. Good thing steak houses often have good salad bars!
Good thing I wait until after I've eaten to read your blog! Then I don't get the drolls so bad. It's so much fun following your trip and eating experiences.
ReplyDelete