Not much fun today. Drove back to Bartlesville this morning as Ash came down in the middle of the night with fever. We got home around 11:30am. I called the doctor's office who suggested that we "observe" him for 24 hours and give Tylenol and fluids. He has slept most of the afternoon, just now getting up. The rest of us have been reading, playing, or gaming quietly. All of us are pretty tired as no one really slept well last night with Ash up every few hours. Derek will pick up a pizza shortly and I am making spaghetti for the kids. If Ash still has fever tomorrow, I'll take him into the weekend clinic. I just hate it when either Ash or Zach is not feeling well. So much for vacation-type relaxing... At least I got the laundry done this afternoon and do not have to worry about that tomorrow!
Here are a few more pics taken last night in OKC:
Zach and his picture of Ash and Derek throwing the ball together (he even made the ball path parabolic!)
No comments:
Post a Comment