We have had two days of absolutely gorgeous weather in the Chicago area. I was able to get a nice picture of the Chicago skyline (although somewhat limited by my Blackberry's camera resolution). You can see the Hancock Center on the left and the Sear's Tower on the Right. After dinner, I was able to get out for another sunset run on the paths. It was wonderful seeing all of the beautiful colors and the lights turn on in the City. Networking was a fun day. We got to play a computer game where we had to convince members of a company to adopt a new electronic system for system's organization. So we had to find the most optimal way to network and convince all in the company to adopt the system. My team did really well (third place out of ten). It was lots of fun. Today we are back to finance. Ummm...probably won't be QUITE as fun... We have another long day planned- hoping to get a walk or two in during breaks.
In OK news, Zach had a great time at Chuckie Cheese on Tuesday. He played skii ball (throwing balls into numbered buckets), but did not really like the pizza (big surprise there...). He has another day at the splash pad today. Due to my schedule, I did not get to talk to him on the phone last night. He was asking Derek if he would talk to me too. I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOO guilty! I will get a call in to him today no matter what!
If you have not checked out their blog, Greg and Jenny walked in the Relay for Life event in Baltimore to raise money for cancer research in honor of Derek and Jenny's Dad. They walked for over 7 hours covering 24 miles. What a great effort! I am truly touched by what they have done :)

Funny how I read everything with interest and the item that keeps jumping out at me is that Zach doesn't like pizza...NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete:)
Don't ever feel guilty, you are a WONDERFUL mother!