Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Zach's Christmas Concert


Eagerly awaiting the start of the show!

All 7 Will Rogers PreK Classes. Zach is on the right hand side, second row from the top, 4th kid from the right. Here's a better view! Second row down, 4th kid in from the right. Go Zachary!!!! A Selection from Jingle Bells (Zach's Favorite!)


After the show, when I picked up Zach from his designated room, I told him "Good Job!" and gave him a big hug. He smiled, showed me his cool red light stick used during Silent Night and declared, "Yes, and now it's time for bed." We are so proud of him. He did a great job and was on best behavior even when the concert went past his normal bedtime on a night when he was probably not feeling 100%. (He and I both made it through school and work, respectively, and I think are finally over this intestinal ailment! YAY!). Ash also did well, only having to be taken out once for a short milk break during the Kindergarten performance. Both boys are sound asleep right now. Derek and I will not be far behind.

1 comment: