
Derek woke up with a yucky stomach today (he has been having intestinal issues for a few days- so probably caught this thing that Zach and I had). So in preparation for visiting Aunts, Uncles, and Grandparents, I bleached down the kitchen and bathrooms. I even disinfected all of the light switches (Grandma Dixie would be proud of me). Then Zach and I went to see the Disney movie, "The Princess and the Frog". It was really fun. We shared a big bag of popcorn and a soda. The movie was excellent- a nice modern twist on the "princess meets a prince" theme as well as great dixieland-inspired music. We then picked up Ash from daycare. His teachers sent home the Santa Ash pic. As Aunt Jenny would say, "Kinda cute, yet kinda creepy!". Derek is feeling much better and is in the mood for some dinner, so I best hop to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment