Well, Derek and I are officially addicted to ANOTHER TV show on DVD, and we have only watched one episode so far. (Thanks again Dixie and Cliff!!!) The show is "Breaking Bad" about a high school chemistry teacher who finds out he has terminal cancer and decides to go into the meth business to ensure the financial well-being of his family after he is gone. So far the show is great and the chemistry is surprisingly accurate. Plus the show is set in Albuquerque, NM and they even have mentioned chile!!! Of course, we still have yet to watch the last disk of the final season of the "Sopranos" (it is on "short wait" on our Netflix cue- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! SO AGGRAVATING!!!!!!).Not much else is new. Little Ash has been teething and therefore uncharacteristically cranky. He was asleep before 7 pm tonight. Derek felt good enough to go into work for the past two days. We went out to lunch for Dinks Barbecue today with friends. (Derek's appetite is definitely back now that the chemo drugs are out of his system and his cells are replicating again!!!). We plan to watch more Breaking Bad this evening once the kids are asleep. (Zach just appeared for his big hug goodnight!) Tomorrow, Chris and Rosa and their three girls will be visiting from Ponca City . Should be fun and a great excuse to have fajitas on the grill and margaritas! I also will be running in a local 5K race tomorrow morning. More updates to come soon!
Slight adjustment to the evening's plans... I just spent the last hour at Walmart. You know it has been a good time when you get behind the people with the GIANT cart of whatnot and all of their credit cards get sequentially rejected!!! (That was 20 minutes in line right there...GROAN!!!!)
I got the first volume of The Sopranos from Netflix in the mail yesterday. I predict that we will be wanting the very last one sometime early next summer.
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to watch Breaking Bad. They have it at the library, but the first volume hasn't been there each time I've checked. Hey....were you behind one of these people in line? www.peopleofwalmart.com
ReplyDeleteOoops....the first picture up on that website right now isn't exactly family friendly! Sorry!
ReplyDelete