Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Trip to the Park



Yesterday we had wonderful warm weather in the upper 70s (yup- the snow is gone). The only downside was the high wind. I went running yesterday morning and it felt like I was running into a wall the entire time!!! However, we made the best of it. Derek grilled BBQ chicken outdoors (yum) for "Linner". That evening all of us took a walk to the park. Ash really enjoyed his stroller ride and talked about it the whole way. Zach enjoyed the slides and swings as usual. Derek took some great pictures of Zach in silhouette. Today the weather is back to cold (40s) and dreary. We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast and watched the animated "Star Wars Clone Wars" on DVD. It was very entertaining and much better than the awful reviews it received. (Maybe Derek and I just have lowered expectations- ha!). We also talked to Uncle Greg and Aunt Jenny this morning who have successfully rescheduled their trip to visit us for over the Memorial Day weekend ( yay!!!). We can't wait to see them! Of course with all of the activity, I have yet to get out of my pajamas!


1 comment:

  1. The weather there is INSANE! I'm surprised you aren't sick all the time! The park looks fun...

    ReplyDelete