Well, Z is not much better today. His face, hands, and feet are terrbly swollen (actually it was worse last night- he was almost unrecognizable). The red splotches are starting to fade from his chest and back. So hopefully this means they will start to get better on his extremities. He is very uncomfortable. I can tell when the ibuprofen wears off because he gets chills immediately. The same goes for the Benadryl when he starts to itch. So, I am working from home today to care for him as Derek has a meeting in Ponca City so we can't split our day as usual. Luckily for me, most of my work can be done via computer. I am also fortunate to work for a very understanding group of people! Please send happy thoughts for Zach. He is currently watching "Return of the Jedi" and is giving me a running commentary of all of the space ships that he sees.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Poor Z
Well, Z is not much better today. His face, hands, and feet are terrbly swollen (actually it was worse last night- he was almost unrecognizable). The red splotches are starting to fade from his chest and back. So hopefully this means they will start to get better on his extremities. He is very uncomfortable. I can tell when the ibuprofen wears off because he gets chills immediately. The same goes for the Benadryl when he starts to itch. So, I am working from home today to care for him as Derek has a meeting in Ponca City so we can't split our day as usual. Luckily for me, most of my work can be done via computer. I am also fortunate to work for a very understanding group of people! Please send happy thoughts for Zach. He is currently watching "Return of the Jedi" and is giving me a running commentary of all of the space ships that he sees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment