



Not much is new with us. We had a pretty boring weekend (YAY!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!). I got out and ran 5 miles on Saturday while the weather was still dry. We had rain Saturday night and part of today, so we mostly stayed in and "played" (and did laundry too- joy!). Today I made 2 big batches of chocolate chip cookies for Zach's daycare bake sale to help pay for the new kitchen play sets that they purchased earlier in the year. Of course I made sure there were a few left over for us. Zach especially enjoyed sampling them. Ash enjoyed watching all of the activity in the kitchen from his mat on the sitting room floor. We also enjoyed yummy breakfasts this weekend- baked potato & chorizo omelets yesterday (Derek's specialty) and waffles and sausage this morning. YUM!!!! Good thing we can't eat like this EVERY day, or else I would need to run LOTS more! At least I have been good lately, getting to the gym over my lunch hour 3 times a week. Enjoy the pics of the boys!

I LOVE Ash's smile in the top left picture! Also...any cookies left? Yum!
ReplyDelete