With Ashton gone to Disney last week, I took the opportunity to clean up and clean out his room. Of course this led to me cleaning out most of the house and closets. This is all in advance of the band Saver’s thrift store fundraiser where the band earns money for all items donated by weight. We are contributing 9 bag of stuff!
Ashton’s tidy room and closet!
Curie’s new stuff toy “Moose” who joins “Beep” the Crocodile. She loves them and does not tear them up.
While Ash was away, Derek and I had a home date night where we made calzone together. Yum!
Evidence that Ashton ate the new Big Arch Burger at McDonalds while in CA.
Ashton bought himself a Marvel trinket and a Lego Super Mario Piranha Plant while in Disney.
Ely and I taught a special BodyPump “Pump with your Peeps” class on Friday in advance of Easter.
We made some updates to our guest bathroom. Ashton received a lesson in light fixture installation. Below is the old bathroom light fixture and faucet.


I am impressed that you did your bathroom remodel yourselves! It looks great! Dixie
ReplyDeleteGood training for Ash...How was the Brats???
ReplyDelete