Bragging on Ashton for a few minutes! It is official- he will be an assistant drum major for the FHS Eagle Pride Marching Band in the fall for his Junior year as well as flute section leader. He was also asked to go to Prom on May 3rd by his friend, Jasmine. Exciting times!!!!
This morning the band collected over 6,000 pounds of clothes, homegoods, and other miscellaneous donations for their Savers thrift store fundraiser. Here is Ash and a couple of his fellow band mates who helped with collection this morning. We filled the entire band trailer!!!! Woohoo!!!
I have been busy crocheting fruit this week, making a fun spring centerpiece for our table.
Yesterday we "enjoyed" an April snowstorm here in the mountains which dumped 9 inches of precipitation here by our house and over a foot and a half up on the mountains. Woohoo! We need the moisture! So pretty as it was a wet snow and clung to the trees. All of it is mostly melted this evening.
Spring blossoms and new leaves covered in the snow.
I also participated in new choreography launch this week with my fellow fitness instructors. So fun to team teach!
AND I won a free sports bra from my go-to fitness company, Constantly Varied Gear, during a giveaway event last week. The Vista Bra in a cool lightening "Surge" print. I love the new style! It worked nicely during this week's yoga class.
Wet burritoes! Total yum!!!
I think I have leggings to match every occasion (Ha!). Matching our camp fire last weekend when it was still warm.
Your fruit bowl is adorable! Dixie
ReplyDeleteHooray Ashton!!! So fun to see all the good things going for him :) Launch sounds great and your outfits are always adorable :)
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL NEW FOR ASH...LUV your table decor...great outfits!!!
ReplyDelete