Saturday, September 14, 2024

Half-time is Full of Thrills!!!!

I borrow Grandpa Randy's phone to get some great pictures and movies of Ashton and the FHS marching band performance at yesterday's homecoming football game. Here is a taste of the half-time show.  (I think Michael Jackson would be proud!)

Images of our favorite FHS flautist.  The day was extra special because the middle school band kids got to march with the high schoolers during pregame.  So cool! Here are pics of the pregame show.  



Leaning way back during Seven Nation Army!!!! 
The Flagstaff Block "F"! 
The combined middle and high school flutes.  (Ashton is the tall flute in uniform of course!) 



Fun in the stands! 
Seven Nation Army again! (I think Ashton would do well with yoga- very flexible!!)
Ashton says, "Mom, stop taking so many pictures!!!!!"
The FHA Band Super-fans! 
Half time show images!  Fancy footwork too! 









2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW. Wonderful pix of the onlookers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun to watch Ashton! Dixie

    ReplyDelete