Thursday, April 11, 2024

Projects!

During my time with Mom this week, I have helped her clean out and organize her closet.  Ashton's band is hosting a fundraiser where they make money by the pound for donations to Savers, a local thrift store.  Ashton's band will be the recipients of 8 large bags of goodies donated from Grandma's closet!  I will be working on collecting items to be donated from our house this weekend.

Yesterday we picked up Ashton after his short day at school and went to lunch at OverEasy.  Yum!!! Ashton's chicken sandwich was HUGE! (Of course he ate all of it!)




Mom and I have had a nice time working on our sewing projects together.  She is knitting a soft, warm blanket in lovely blue ombre hues.  
I have started my next crochet project, Cornelius the Bee. So far so good!  This one is going a lotfaster now that I know what I am doing!
Today's progress! 
Tonight we were all together at Derek and my house, including Grandma Dixie, for dinner.  We enjoyed pulled beef sandwiches au jus.  Haven't had that in a long time and it tasted soooooo good.  Plus Grandma Dixie surprised us all by bringing over deviled eggs.  Yay!!!! Sorry- no group pictures, just eggs.  Hahaha!  (The eggs were devoured!! 
Tomorrow we are looking forward to attending a Flagstaff Symphony concert and Grandpa Randy's return very late tomorrow night.  


2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful! So glad you’ve had such a nice time hanging with Mom2 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy and productive week! Dixie

    ReplyDelete