First of all a big shout out to Wynter on her twelfth birthday! Happy birthday Wyn! We love you!!!
Let's see, things that have happened since my last update...
Grandma Dixie, Derek, and I helped serve dinner to the band last Friday before their latest football game performance. We are getting good at this!!!!
Ashton and the flutes rocked their halftime performance of the song "Windy"! I hope to get better pictures next game. You can see Ashton in the picture below in the "flute pod" just behind the band drum major- he is the tall flute in the back. So striking and handsome in his uniform!
Ashton is the flute in the center of the picture.
I taught two classes last Saturday at the fitness center in addition to my usual weekly class lineup. I busted out the first of many spooky tights in anticipation of October vibes!
On Sunday, Derek drove down to Prescott to play in the tennis tournament for the day. Ashton and I stayed home and enjoyed a lazy morning cuddled under blankets and enjoying hot beverages, books and video games. Derek said he played well and matches were close. Unfortunately he and his partner lost both of their matches. Here are some great pictures taken by high school photographers during the band practice with the Mount Elden Middle School kids back in September during the Eagle for a Day celebration. Great shots of Ashton. Can you spot him?
It snowed this week on our mountains!!!! First snow of the season. Brrrrr!!!!! Fall is definitely here!
A picture of Grandpa Randy with is new Halloween pal, Captain Jacques!!!!
Ashton received his official ribbons from his swim meet in Sedona. Go Ashton!!! Congratulations!
Ashton has decided to take a break from swimming to try other high school opportunities in addition to band. He is currently participating in his school Engineering and Astronomy clubs. So far he is really enjoying it, learning to design on the school's 3D printer. Today he went to the local library after school with friends to enjoy "game day" in the teen area. The library is great because it is just clocks away from the high school! We are so proud of our Ashton!


I love the action shot of Ashton! Dixie
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Ash! Great pix of your dad!!!
ReplyDelete