On a positive note, I purchased a new computer with a much larger screen so that I can actually see what I am doing when I work on blog posts, pictures, ancestry, family stories, etc. My old computer was so slow and not even loading web pages anymore. Silver linings…
Anyway, what is new? Food! We are always trying new things. Ashton has been improving his pizza-dough-tossing techniques.
Derek and I have tried a few new drinks from our Shaker & Spoon boxes over the past month and a half.
This one was a favorite!
This one was just weird, but good…sort of. It had a meaty flavor.
This one was bland. Made with tequila instead of whiskey- maybe that was the problem. We had to add lime juice to give it flavor.
It was pretty though with the edible glitter syrup.
This one was another favorite. Made with tequila instead of vodka. It was refreshing and well-balanced.


Oh no, how frustrating about the blog! Deep breaths and thanks for all the memories regardless 💕Love the new pictures…Ash’s technique is impressive and the drinks look tasty :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back to your blog! Dixie
ReplyDelete