I started my day opening my birthday present to myself- more fun workout clothes! Judge me if you want. I don’t care. I like them.
I wore my sparkly glisten shorts to the gym this morning which were fun with the gym party lights dancing around the room. Lots of compliments on the shorts. It was fun taking a combat class and just enjoying and pushing myself through the workout and not have to worry about teaching for once!
Thank you to Dixie for hosting family for my birthday cookout. The meal, consisting of grilled chicken and various yummy salads, was fantastic! Ashton made me brownies (my favorite!!!) and Dixie made carrot cake (another favorite!). So delicious! Thank you all for the nice gifts and fellowship which made my day special.
This evening Derek and I enjoyed another cocktail during sunset. This one was not as good but sure was a pretty purple color with a sangria flair.
Preparing the chicha morada for the drink! Smelled sooo good!

Celebrate that you are a lot younger than the great state of Arizona!
ReplyDelete