Sunday, March 26, 2023
Getting back to outside exercise! (That doesn’t involve shoveling snow!)
So I laced up my new shoes and went out for a short run in the sunshine on the paved trails in the neighborhood. After a long hiatus, I actually felt like running again. (New crazy colored running shoes also help with motivation!) It was brisk running in the cold wind. (Spring has not yet sprung here in Flagstaff.). However the sun felt so good. My legs felt strong, so my efforts at the gym have been paying off. Anyway, here is to slowly getting back to a bit of running. Not as hard core as before, but only what makes me feel good and challenges me a bit. I am also really looking forward to bike rides with Derek once it has warmed up! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try to get shoes that are a bit brighter next time. Dixie
ReplyDeleteGreat goal and love the shoes :)
ReplyDelete