Grandpa Randy and Grandma Peggy joined us for dinner and also brought over yummy cupcakes and ice cream sandwiches for dessert! After eating, we watched Grandpa and Ash play tournament MarioKart.
Oreo cupcakes! Yummy!!!
Zach brought home treats from Arby’s after a short evening work shift. Snyx was super-interested in snax!
This morning Ashton had Valentine relays at swim practice with a large blow-up octopus. Hilarious!
Earlier in the week, Dad had his (hopefully) final cataract correction procedure. I got my mouth stitches out. Celebrated with bbq at Sachmos Cajun and BBQ. Very tasty!!!
A friend sent the below image to me asking which type of person I was. I replied “none of the above”!
I sent her this back saying I am a chemist through and through.
Although some days I am an “Optimistic Chemist”. Haha!!!
Also, here is a sneak peek into the Miller Family summer vacation the first week in June! (Can’t wait for a family adventure before Zach goes off to college!)
Hawaii? Amazing!!! Have fun!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat choice...Hawaii
ReplyDelete