Sunday, December 11, 2022

Holiday Sights and Sounds


Ashton’s Symphonic Band gave a wonderful winter concert on Wednesday evening! 







Friday afternoon I played Christmas music at Highgate Senior Center with my trio. Dad and I also did a little flute and guitar Christmas Carol improv and led a sing-a-long. I love making music with my Dad! 
Saturday evening, Ashton and I trimmed the Christmas tree. Ash is tall enough that he is able to help place the treetop Santa! 









We hung our ornament in remembrance of our Alaska trip this year. A bald Eagle of course because we saw so many of these majestic birds during our vacation. 



This afternoon I performed with the community band for our annual holiday concert. Here is a picture of our small but mighty flute section! 

Pictures below courtesy of Grandma Dixie! I love my family band groupies! 









Tonight Derek and Ashton were researching and ordering components to build a computer together. So fun listening to Derek teach Ashton and having them geek out together! 



Tonight a snow storm is rolling in. The boys are already on a two hour school delay. Stay tuned for snow pics!!!



1 comment: