Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Friends bearing gifts warms the heart

I was so touched today. A woman in my class brought me a Christmas gift this morning to my 5:30am class , a lovely candle with a card,  thanking me for kicking her butt each day. So thoughtful! I seriously teared up. The neighbors’ adorable daughters also brought us over a plate of homemade cookies this afternoon. Total yum!! My friend Clara also brought me a gift of wine glasses and a festive candle today for playing duets with her in between her piano students’ recitals. Derek and I celebrated with Joyful and Believable margaritas!! 





Meanwhile Zach and I both continue to recover from our respective mouth surgeries. Ashton went on a movie date yesterday afternoon with his girl friend and her family. Derek played tennis at NAU with his tennis group. So nice that he gets to play indoors where it is warm! 

Meanwhile, deep thoughts:


















































1 comment: