1) The food is great and soooo much better than WDW.
2) Halloween and Nightmare Before Christmas decor and themes in October.
3) Nightmare Before Christmas-focused ride at the Haunted Mansion and Monsters storyline at the Guardians of the Galaxy ride
4) Smaller footprint, so easier to get around.
5) More hotel options within walking distance of the park.
6) Drivable in one day from Flagstaff (and less expensive than purchasing airline tickets!).
7) Many of the rides kept breaking down and embarking and disembarking rides was seemed disorganized at times.
Pro Walt Disney World
1) Giant castle compared to Disneyland. The CA castle is so tiny!
2) Epcot- enough said!
3) More personalized feel and experience with characters walking around, immersive music, etc
4) Many options to stay within the park for a full, immersive Disney experience
5) More things to do and see besides rides. Larger spaces so it doesn’t feel as crowded.
6) Larger and more comfortable areas for viewing street and evening shows.
7) Most of the cues are inside of the buildings with stuff to keep you occupied as you are waiting in line.
All in all we like WDW better, but certainly can’t complain about having Disneyland so close for a short, less expensive trip!
I enjoyed California Disneyland when I was in the USMC
ReplyDeleteIt's been a few years since I've been to D-world...although I've been there many times...very enjoyable! Gary
ReplyDelete