In other news, we helped Grandpa Randy and Grandma Peggy have their first meal at their dining room table in their new house on Friday. The boys helped pick up Firehouse Subs!
Ashton has decided that couch crashing at Grandmas’ houses is the best!!!
My mouth is basically healed from my surgery. I now just have to wait another month to ensure full integration of the grafting and to get the stitches out. To set the record straight- my surgery used synthetic gum graft material which made the surgery and recovery much quicker. The old method involved flaying the upper mouth material to be used to graft new gums and was very painful for the patient with long recovery. I am so glad that this new method exists!!!
Go Zach! We look forward to seeing where this step takes you 💕 so love that Ash has tried out more than one couch. Agreed there is something magical about snoozing there…I’ve definitely done it, too. I know Greg has as well. Great news about your mouth. Thumbs held for continued swift healing 💕
ReplyDeleteHurray Zach! Dixie
ReplyDeleteAnd so it begins...enjoy the visits. Wonderful news about your gums!!! Sparing the HURT is great! I just love that pix of Ash's laughter...
ReplyDelete