Zach and team ate at Firehouse Subs in Prescott for dinner this evening and came back with souvenirs! (New tennis hats perhaps??? Ha!)
Meanwhile I attended my second community band practice of the season last night. We are playing some fun and challenging music this season! I am acting as flute section leader this year which has so far turned out to be quite a bit of work getting music organized and assigning piccolo parts and flute solos. Bonus- I get to play piccolo on Star Wars and Aladdin. Yay!!!
I also submitted my prework video yesterday of me teaching my assigned BodyCombat track for my upcoming training to take place in just over a week. Here is a sweaty picture of me practicing. All this practicing (in addition to my usual weekly teaching) has made me physically tired, so I am relieved to have the stress of the video submission behind me!!!
In other news, Derek and I raked up pine needles and picked up sticks this morning before heading down south for Zach’s match. Snickers was so excited to have us outside with her in the backyard that she had super-zoomies for 5 minutes!!!! So cute!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment