Thursday, March 31, 2022

Newsworthy Eagles and Tennis Treats!!

Zach made the paper today after the Flag Eagles Team won their team match at home against Poston Butte yesterday. See below for a reprint of the article containing his picture as well as a quote. Zach won his doubles match 8-3 and his singles match 6-2, 6-0! He continues to remain undefeated in singles play! Go Z!!!


















I went full on “Tennis Mom” mode yesterday and made homemade snacks for both Flag and the opposing team’s guys to help celebrate their hard work on the courts. I made my Aunt Carol’s famous soccer squares which Ashton renamed “tennis treats” for the day. The boys devoured them!!!! More treats have been requested for Friday’s match down in Cottonwood against Mingus Union HS! 

I love watching Z play!!!

Ashton was there to help cheer Zach on dressed in Flag HS green before going to his swimming lessons. 

Z eats treats post singles match win!

Z is interviewed by AZ Daily Sun reporter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment