Wednesday, March 23, 2022

What’s Up Wednesday?

We are missing Ashton tonight as this is his first official overnight away from home. The house is definitely too quiet without his nearly-constant chatter. We can’t wait to hear about his adventures after he returns from his field trip tomorrow evening! 

In other news, I finished reading “To Kill a Mockingbird” again tonight. The last time that I read it was in high school. It is still one of my favorite books! 
Below are my next round of library finds! 

We have also started planning for our upcoming Alaskan cruise at the end of May. After much research, Derek and I reserved a whale-watching tour on a science research vessel in Juneau and also reserved a 15 mile biking excursion down the White Pass summit retracing the historic gold rush route in Skagway. Looking forward to AK family fun and adventure after a two-year postponement! 

Oh yes- Derek and I both have new trail shoes and road shoes (just me). Yay happy feet and (hopefully) no more shin splints!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment