T-Rex decides to pump some iron and becomes…She-Rex!!!!
I love my T-Rex tank and tights. Wore them while teaching my “wild-mix” for BodyPump on Monday containing all songs with either “wild” or “boom” in the lyrics! I needed to cut loose a bit and relieve some of that stress buildup.

Friends have been very supportive over the past week sending cards, flowers, and even food. The flowers below are from my runner friends in Oklahoma. The colors just are so joyful and they smell so nice.

We enjoyed a comforting soup tonight from my running buddy, Ali, and her family along with wine, cheese, and pears from my friend Autumn.
My Dad underwent successful hand/arm surgery today to repair carpal tunnel and a torn tendon. Great news! Hopefully he will be back to guitar-playing in no time! I love you Dad❤️

Friends have been very supportive over the past week sending cards, flowers, and even food. The flowers below are from my runner friends in Oklahoma. The colors just are so joyful and they smell so nice.
We enjoyed a comforting soup tonight from my running buddy, Ali, and her family along with wine, cheese, and pears from my friend Autumn.
My Dad underwent successful hand/arm surgery today to repair carpal tunnel and a torn tendon. Great news! Hopefully he will be back to guitar-playing in no time! I love you Dad❤️
This kinda sums up the year so far! Thankful for all of our friends and family looking out for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment